- This event has passed.
Joondalup Supplier Development Program
June 19, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm AWST
Would you like to learn how to increase your success in winning jobs from the City of Joondalup or other government entities?
This is a free information session to find out how the Joondalup Supplier Development Program can grow your business.
You will learn the success factors and pitfalls of completing tender documentation, RFPs and other formal quoting processes.
What the Program delivers:
- Builds your capacity to win work with government and other government organisations that require formal quotation documentation
- Increases the representation of local small businesses within the City’s supply chain
Who should attend?
- Any business looking to better understand how the City undertakes its procurement functions, and potentially do business with the City in the future, is welcome to attend
- If you own or operate a business from the Joondalup area, please bring your team along
- We encourage you to refer others in your network to this opportunity
Bookings are essential. Please use the Eventbrite website link under the Details section