Are you undertaking R&D and wanting to make an R&D Tax Incentive claim? Talk to Watermark.
The Research and Development (R&D) Tax Incentive is a self-assessment program designed to encourage industry to conduct R&D. The program provides a tax incentive to companies who conduct experimental activities, in a scientific way, for the purpose of generating new knowledge.
Dependant on aggregated turnover, companies may access either a non-refundable 40% tax offset or a 45% refundable tax offset.
By linking in with one of our R&D tax advisors, you have immediate access to industry qualified and experienced specialists, qualified accountants with strong technical and expertise gained from extensive Big 4 experience and all under the guidance of a Registered Tax Agent.
The combination of our extensive track record and technical expertise in providing our clients with robust, maximised and successful R&D tax claims perfectly positions us to add another dimension to your intellectual asset management. We can assist you in:
• identify and documenting your eligible R&D activities
• undertaking cost assessment and maximise R&D tax entitlements
• managing the R&D tax process
• develop streamlined processes for the capture of R&D information
• maintaining R&D audit ready files
• assessing supporting documentation to ensure compliance requirements are met
• obtaining successful outcomes from ATO/AusIndustry audits
• advising about global R&D tax schemes and Government grants
• providing overall project management including review, recommendations, implementation and audits
For a no obligation discussion, feel free to contact one of our experienced R&D tax advisors within Watermark’s Advisory Services team to assess your eligibility and how you may benefit.